Friday, January 20, 2012

MOSAIC WALL ART II

Broken Ceramic Tile Mosaic Wall Art

This mosaic wall art was made from broken ceramic tiles.  It is a custom design I created with the drawing tools on PowerPoint. 


The mosaic was created on mesh and then mounted directly on wall.  It was created by using some leftover tiles I had builder save from the installation of the tile floor.  The total size of the mosaic is approximately 1 foot wide by 4 feet tall.

Broken Ceramic Tile Mosaic Wall Art

Broken Ceramic Tile Mosaic Wall Art

 
In this same bathroom I created a set of mosaic panels with a different leaf pattern. See my post MOSAIC WALL ART PANELS
 
A similar and larger project was done in my previous home with broken stone tiles. See my post MOSAIC WALL ART I.


No comments:

Post a Comment