Saturday, February 15, 2014

BEACH COTTAGE CHRISTMAS WREATH

 
BEACH COTTAGE CHRISTMAS WREATH


The wreath was made for the first Christmas season at our beach cottage.  We didn't want to overdo the decorating but it's always nice to have something.

This was a fun project.  I started with a pile of random materials.  All except the bulbs were recycled materials left over from other projects.


The one exception is I purchased the aqua bulbs from Hobby Lobby.

NOTE:  I use floral wire to attach items on all my Christmas wreaths.  Many of my wreaths have been redone several times, and this was easy since I didn't glue anything on to them.  The bonus of this method is you can reuse all the materials over and over again.

For more beach cottage posts see my Beach Cottage page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment